Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dare I bare all in cyberspace?

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a very long time. I thought I have been procrastinating, but the truth is, I am not.

I am just worried about being judged for my rants, my musings, and my viewpoints.

I've always lived by the motto, "To conquer fear, do what you fear most."

So, here I am! Taking my first baby step in the blogging world! :)

I also hope to use this blog to chronicle my journeys in this wonderful world, and I am dedicating this blog to my wonderful husband, who has been my rock and harbour in this sometimes insane world, and also to the bundle of blessing that is growing in me now.

I am going to start by sharing some of the essays I wrote for my Toastmasters speeches.


So, watch out, world. Here comes Woofy and her musings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment